Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Nah @Shaz51
Just gym tomorrow. Maybe going out tomorrow night not sure though.
Yourself?

sleep in first I hope @MDT 

and then mr shaz wants to do a few things but we will see -- I like to do nothing

Good night all - Sorry I escaped there for the last little bit of the Feast! Hope you all have a lovely weekend! Smiley Very Happy

good night @Amour_Et_Psyché , I am off to bed too

hope you have a good weekend , don`t work too hard xxxx

Thank you so much @Shaz51 I really hope she is OK, umm this weekend just doing some cleaning. Nothing to write home about. Hoping to have a restful Sunday, how about you? 

@Adge  Hi Adge  I would ring up your telephone provider and ask. It is easy to do on mobiles (I do it all the time with nuisence calls) but with a landline I am not sure.

Hey @Shaz51 hope all is well for you and company... I'm struggling with the side effects on a daily basis!!! Oh my goodness... they're driving me crazy... especially the akathisia... serious problems really... especially when all I'm wanting is peace and relaxation... makes me so god dam frustrated aye!!!

not good about the side affects @eudemonism , hope it gets better or have to see the gp again

mr shaz is going to see about his side affects

@Shaz51i have appointment booked for a couple weeks time. However I'm afraid that it will be the usual discussion. Myself talking about problems and doctor giving his suggestion on solutions. I've just done some self relfection, self awareness + given myself some self compassion. Thinking sz. Psychotic depression. Ptsd. For a fair portion of the time it's analysis paralysis can't/don't wanna do anything mode. Then it's side effects side effects side effects

https://www.verywellmind.com/ways-of-coping-with-anxiety-2797619

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance