Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Hi @Shaz51 @Amour_Et_Psyché @greenpea @BlueBay @eth @MDT 

Hi everyone.

Is it dinner time....

Adge

Sounds authentic @Smc
Very nice

Hi @Adge  hope you're doing ok tonight.

India is a great suggestion @Smc ! 

Love your photo too. Looks very yummy. Too bad we have yet to have computers that help you smell the food you see...Cat Wink

What about anyone else? Shall we go to India? 

Has anyone been to India?

I haven't yet but it's on my bucket list...

My parents love India. I want to go there some day.

I haven't been there myself. I have had home cooked Indian food made by Indian friends, or by friends who had visited long enough to pick up some cooking skills.

Curry powder is a handy shortcut way of making it yourself, but oooh, it's so much nicer if you can get individual spices and blend them differently to suit each dish. 🙂

My Grandfather-in-law liked hot and spicy Pakistani style dishes. When he couldn't get those for dinner, he made sure he at least had a jar of hot mango chutney in the cupboard.

images.jpg

Hi @eth

Yes thanks, I hope you are too.

Adge

Hi @Smc 

That's good to hear @Adge .  

I'm too tired to nominate somewhere to travel @thecolourblue .   Edit :  Oops just read back posts and see that we're off to India.  Good one.

Spent an hour in the physiotherapy pool today including a water tai chi lesson.  I've done about 3 x as much exercise this week as I have in recent times.  Hopefully it will start to help me sleep better soon.

How about a beach in the Goa area?

Image result for goa beach india

Yes I would love to go to India @thecolourblue 

One of the oldest cultures, there would be so much history & ancient buildings to explore there....

Just don't let me go into one of those Ashrams, because I might be in there for hours (or days)...

Adge

Hi all, I'm back! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for covering @thecolourblueSmiley Very Happy

Was just catching up on what I missed! Seems like we are going to India, @eth  @Smc @MDT? Your meal sounded amazing @eth! We have an amazing Indian place near our way that is family run (like the place @Smc described) that makes one of the best butter chickens I've ever tasted - so creamy, but so flavoursome!

Yes, I hear you @Razzle - being with the kids can be lovely, but we all need some quiet/down time too. Hope your weekend allows for more down time!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance