Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, mum is okay today. Hope fire will be nice for you tonight. Just planning meals for the week

@Bill16 

Hi friend,

I actually don’t know why you are apologising to me. I must have missed something. Hope all is ok. I wasn’t having a go at you at all. Yesterday I was frustrated with a situation with someone else on one of my other threads 

@TAB hey tabby, had a bit to eat and having coffee. Hope you're okay

Geez righto @Oaktree I thought it must have been me that upset you,I'm glad I didn't 

Thank you for clarifying @Bill16 @Oaktree . Being open and curious is always helpful when it comes to text-based communication because it can be easily misinterpreted. I know I've done it in the past as @TAB would know 🙂

@TAB hey tabby, the afternoon flowing by. The rain has stopped. Looking at social media a bit. Hope you're okay

No you are fine @Bill16 

You have never upset me

TAB
Senior Contributor

ah yeah, i'd forgotten that @tyme  lolv

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh, i have barely stopped here in last few hours, tidying up and putting things in rubbish @Meowmy 

• cleared a path to bed from stuff took out of lounge rm lol
  • cut up a heap of cardboard and put in bin as realise can never burn it all as much as I try
  • chopped wood
  • carted it inside. 
  • boiled soup so doesnt go off
  • cleaned jet on stove burner as blocked
  • clean car wipers
  • put car inside yard,was on foot path for lounge delivery
  • closed doors and windows as getting cold
  • fed cat

lol 

@StuF 

@Glisten 

oh, Port got up by 2 pts against lowlySaints lolo

so, all in all, a Very Good Afternoon. 😊

That's Heaps o stuff @TAB !

I was opposite! I'd had immune stuff this morning. My sister, bro-in-law and their dog were here for lunch...then I crashed for a while!!! Been awake for a bit, kinda groggy lol

Yeah, saw Port got up. No idea what happened in the game, but the score line wasn't convincing:

8.14 to 8.12... lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance