Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Thanks @Meowmy  need to thinkabout trip here

Realise centrelink sick cert runs out soon. Need to keep job network company away from me

Don't want them wanting me to go to appointments cos they get paid while am in SA looking for somewhere to live. Not sure what I've been doing this year Guess colonoscopy and lawyers. Not much else

@TAB hey tabby, hope you get centreline sorted soon. Just sitting in this morning. Hope the day pans out okay. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

I checked messages again @Meowmy  its not in same place on new phone,plus no signal half the time now.were couple msgs from job place ha.

@TAB hey tabby, hope things get in their places. It's all light here now. Going to get up and get coffee and breakfast. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

trying to pack here @Meowmy  wondering in back of my mind if it makes sense. Might just put it off til after easter and get new sick cert sorted

@TAB hey tabby, sounds you may have to make a few long term life decisions before you buy a house. Just resting here 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Er how do you mean @Meowmy ? Like what ?

@TAB hey tabby, if you buy house then you won't have too much savings to live on. If you don't buy house then will affect your living condition. May be to talk with your family and friends. Life is hard 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah its getting so I have to leave here because of neighbours @Meowmy  prob best to leave tomorrow just to get out of here for a while if nothing else. Maybe could just leave even without house.

@TAB hey tabby, good luck on trip and house. Pray for you

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance