Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas

@TAB hope you get good news re job today.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I think I'll give it an hour and ring them @Meowmy  plus thanks , hope your day not too bad, its cold and gloomy here, I keep going back to bed lol

Hello luv @Meowmy  I hope the day off makes you feel better x

TAB
Senior Contributor

Gday @Bill16   what are you up to today ?

Hi @Former-Member Cat Happy

G'day @TAB  yeah not much ay,got case worker coming over at 1

TAB
Senior Contributor

so you'll be workin' on a case then @Bill16  .. lol Cat Happy

Haha yeah nah @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

But yeah @Bill16 🤪 lol
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi there Mr @TAB -by Cat.  😃😺

Its beautiful and wet here today, just some gentle rain since around 7am this morning.  Its lovely.

Also been to the vet this morning with my little Holly dog.  Wanted to get her ears checked since she has become quite deaf very quickly these past couple of months.  Sadly there was no infection, no blockages, nothing to be seen. The vet said it could be some inner ear thing, but since she is otherwise very healthy and happy and no temperature, its likely to be age related deafness.  He could do CT scans to check inner ear, but its not likely to be something they can do anything for anyway. So little purpose in that.  So my poor little Holly will have to remain deaf.  I had so hoped it was something they could stick some drops in and make it all okay again. 😢💕  So I'm a bit sad about that.  But the good thing is that she is happy, healthy and otherwise very fit for an 11yo.  I guess I just need to invest in a loudspeaker, or a whistle since I'm not a great whistler myself.

And good afternoon @Bill16  ... can I ask what your profile picture car is?  Are you a collector?  My Dad is.

@Meowmy  hiya .. how are you going today?  Are you at work?

Hello @greenpea  🤩

Sherry 

@Former-Member hey Sherry , good luck to your little dog. I took a sickie today and just resting here. Hope it gets better as the day goes on. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance