Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

no .. I didnt mean it to sound that way , guess will volunteer  to go first, easier in a way. @StuF  they said prob  run out of time plus big class, might not get through everyone in a day

Hello @StuF hoping you're enjoying your birthday celebrations

Makes sense to get it done @TAB 

(Not that I'd be volunteering! Hate that kind of thing)

Good afternoon @TAB hope you are doing reasonably ok today. Just put a load of washing on the line this morning. Had another good nights rest last night thankfully.  May go and sit in the sunshine to enjoy the suns rays.

Hey @SmilingGecko 

I hope you're well?

Just a chilling day here. Uncle visiting - has a long drive to get here - should be here soon.

Tomorrow we (ma & pa, myself, sister & bro-in-law, and uncle) are going out for lunch which will be nice 🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

myeah , preparation helps plus got to get head around it @StuF  says me lol

Thats great @StuF ENJOY! Me and @TAB are kind of out of action on this thread but its nice to see you are doing well and have a nice little celebration planned on your special day. Hope you feel all loved up by your family!

@TAB well done tabby re study. Just woke from nap. Very nice day sunny and mild. Having a coffee from machine ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Afternoon @SmilingGecko  no sitting in sun for me, back to 34 here today lol no a/c on inside but was considering it yest afternoon. got a fair bit done on assignment this morning . finished 2/4 questions if run out of time ok to hand up . else re -check again. other 2 bit rougher. its pretty silly the way its been done, they hint at short essay type answers, yet want like 2 dift things mentioned about a list of 4 things .. eg so it gets mangled they are used to word search short answer questions, now with new course and more pretense towards academia they are getting a bit confused as to what they are doing.

Anyways. going for lie down here . prob shops, tv , maybe even try to read a book (bought a few recently ) lol  well and/or more course work lol ..

TAB
Senior Contributor

..did you go out for coffee ? @Meowmy   enjoy anyway. ants were getting my last hot cross buns so threw them in microwave cooked ants too guess lol, was alright, ok most ran up my arm first think

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance