Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey Tabby, sounds good Re pay.  Hope it go well for you. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hope so thanks @Meowmy was ready for drive home now not going More sleep means hopefully then

@TAB hey Tabby, hope you get through work okay. Just waiting for results here. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Evening @Former-Member 

Hope your day went a little better. Nightmares are the worst. I find they often leave a residing feeling all day. 
I don't really want to change meds but once I can research I'll find a new psych. I did email one today to quiz on what he treats. I'm just not happy to go pot luck. The last one was rubbish. Today I've been as vague as ever. But didn't fall asleep. Mind you I drank enough tea. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I may do an all night session to finish off what's due wed.

Then I think I need mental time off from all this. Get myself back

on track. I've even wondered if I'm equipped to study anymore. But your right kids, family etc. I don't know. I guess I'm just not on parr with it all at the moment. Spring seems to be making a lot of people reactive. I think it's definitely the case for me. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Evening @TAB 

how did today go? I hope off to a good start. 🙂

I'm making pizza pin wheels for dinner.

They smell good! 👌🏼🙂

@TAB @Bill16 Hey cool friends,  still alive ha and waiting for covid result. Feeling okay. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah think I had it just never showed up lol. Do you have food etc? @Meowmy
Staying in camp turns out . It's really small and friendly people
TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah day had its moments guy with a bit touched could have gone either way lol @Former-Member we talked think ok now. Wats pizza pinwheels?
TAB
Senior Contributor

Work ended ok. Last test ar drs took 4 days for results @Meowmy
Former-Member
Not applicable

That's good! @TAB 

You wrap the dough and roll up with filling inside. Then bake. The dough is made of flour and yoghurt. Works a treat. I'll have to make again. 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance