Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Not funny @StuF  maybe they will go to your place first

Sorry @TAB 

Was really just quoting Metallica lyrics

More seriously, obviously hope you're ok. You did the right thing calling the cops

TAB
Senior Contributor

• Think bed soon here @Meowmy  bikies had 57 Chev @ bottlo @Jacques  worked beyond had 12 inch slicks on back. motor prob $50k on its own
TAB
Senior Contributor

Sorry @StuF  i nearly rang cops few weeks back I stopped taki g notice this prob 4th time managercame first time told pigs that. They were trying to say I made it up as they denied it. Think have to be undrr 90 IQ to get in police not like tv they dob u in to crims for reporting crImes etc They are ridiculous

wow, i bet the chev went like a scalded cat @TAB . would have loved to have seen it. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Original colours @Jacques  just noise of high idle got my attention.

Not usual lumpy grunty sounding $10k engine just smooth

that sounds like such a sweet ride @TAB love people kepeing them original

@TAB  Saw a couple of cops at the local shops the other day, just grabbing a bite to eat. So not much of note...but they were Big units! I'm about 6 foot...both these guys must have been pushing 7...and what with all the gear...I was glad I wasn't a criminal! lol

@TAB hey tabby, had a coffee. Not feeling too good. Hope you get to sleep tonight.

TAB
Senior Contributor

..no.. @Meowmy  .. oh well ..

Yes hope I sleep thanks . Sleep Well

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance