Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, home now. Had crappy frozen meal, only five dollars, ha ha. Just helping mum with her leg pains. Take care. 

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends,  just had shower and clean up. Hope to try to relax. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hope you're okay @Meowmy

@TAB hey tabby, okaish here. Think work actually helps to relax. Yesterday was very anxious. Are you staying up?  Or going to bed? 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Gone to bed here @Meowmy
TAB
Senior Contributor

Gone to bed here a while ago nite @Meowmy
TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  was so looking forward to nice strong sweet honey milky tea first thing and new milk carton just opened is all horrible yuk, tried shaking it up, didnt stink, still 5 more days on it, just lumps yerk ..oh well got uht one from motel

Hope your day goes okay.last night here tonight then drive.my forearms are stiff/swollen from swimming lol, chest and back stiff, no pain this morning

Gday @Bill16 

@TAB @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  cold and dark here. Not doing anything today, well going to sister's tonight I guess. Not really interested in going anymore lol .oh well. made sense the other day. She offered. I accepted. Felt okay about it at the time.

starting to pack and sort things before leaving tomorrow.

think going back to sleep shortly, not really slept since midnight again. Was a bit warm last night, tha didnt help.

Just bored here lol. Too hard to even get newspaper. Well no tv guide in saturday paper here, plus I will be back in WA ha ha

One step at a time guess. Going to to ring Tafe tomorrow. If can continue the course I had already started by distance learning in person, think going to move there. People say town is no good there, some bad people etc, guess cant all be bad, just stay out of trouble, worse crime stats where been living last 5 years than there ha

So. am moving to either..

• Perth 
  • Geraldton
  • or caravan pk where I am
  • or poss south australia, but thats getting a bit complicated maybe, guess could finish that course in major regional centre, hadnt thought of that, plus rent not so bad further away from Adelaide

Staying in kalgoorlie bit unlikely, cant study what I want to. okay there is work when am ready, but these days they would fly me there from Perth say

Anyway. first step is to get rid of stuff dont really need anymore and get out of house

Sorry am thinking while typing , guess staying in WA til get medical stuff out of the way re operation, will ask how that works if go interstate. Pretty sure would go back to the bottom of the list ha ha lol or they could just say dont do it who knows

Hope you have a nice breakfast. I had okay light rye bread toast, was nice

@TAB hey tabby, take it easy. Enjoy time with your sister. At gym. Hope it turns out  okay

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance