Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Social Corner

@SA2525, three legged friends, do you have a dog? 

I managed to get to Craft Corner. Cannot find mandala dot paintings yet. I did see some on Google. Boy, the are very symmetrical. Must take a lot of concentration and patience.Kudos to those who can do it.

@Catt25 @I own two dogs and a cat that... well... you don't really own a cat. I had one dog. He brought home the cat one day who decided to stay. I was given another dog by her owner

@SA2525  Yes, very therapeutic. Craft Corner  has a few examples of what a few of us here have done.

Im not to good with a straight line either 😬😬

@SA2525

Ive got a cat too, he gets himself into trouble lol, and my housemates dog adopted me and steals my bed regularly. 

@Maggie  I am a big fan of coffee. Doubt I could survive work without it. I keep away from coffee when not at work.  Force myself to drink lots of water and Herbal Tea. When you say paint; are we talking canvas or house? Lol 

@Maggie . I never stopped to think of craft. That is a really good idea the more I think about it. I just have to find a craft I would enjoy. Thank you for bringing 'crafts' to my attention.

Canvas @SA2525  and stones. 😂😂😂

Heading back to the coffee pot now. Anyone want a Topup?

Have you looked at Diamond Painting @SA2525. There are a few members who do it. Tiny beads. I’ve done one, but it’s not my thing, very affective.

@Catt25 . Dogs make the best electric heaters. My 2 well socialized but very protective.  They know when I am not 100% They just come over and 'flop' on me. I usually have to call the cat to get them off. My family did not believe me until they saw it.  8kg V's  2   45kg.  Cat just walks up and they move off

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance