Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

That beard butter is a good beard butter, it's handmade, organic, and it's sweet coffee scented too, which is very ironic, don't you think?

Hi @Abner ,

That sounds lovely. Must give you a nice boost. 

It does, I'm more confident about my singing, Clara and I sang together for awhile, she's a soprano and I'm a bass baritone voice, and I discovered the beard butter at my favourite beard grooming shop in Bankstown. I'm impressed with their products, my beard's looking so much healthier, and it smells so nice, and my love interest with whom I spent the afternoon on Saturday says it's very soft. I have a curly beard, so it needs to be soft so it won't irritate her .

I've had late night and am about to go to sleep. Have a good night Paulette.

Hi @Abner ,

Thankyou and I hope you slept well. Take care and have a great day. 

Hi Shaz, Thanks for checking in. So much has happened in the past 12months but most of it good. I was able to get my husband the help he needed it was tough going with him away from home for 6 wks but was the only way. When he was well enough to come home we decided to sell up and move house. Further out in the country. It has been a good thing as even though we are more rural we are closer to a better hospital. Hubby is well, I am well. Still dealing with my covert narcissistic mother who has tried to destroy our lives on many levels but have had to cut her off. The truth and time is beginning to tell with that and she is now thousands of miles away from us. Funny how a bit of time and distance can turn things around. Happy and hopeful. Wishing everyone the same as we move towards Xmas. A time that's very hard for many. Gentle hugs.

Hello @Carlachris and thanks for the update 

Yes it sounds like the move has made a difference which is good 

My husband would love to do that -- get away from everything and everyone except for me 

Hello @tyme , @Abner. @Paulette , @Bow 

Hi @Shaz51, @Paulette and @Bow, I've had a good day, around lunchtime I went for a 40 minute jog, came back home, had a quick shower and change of clothes, then cooked a nice chickpea and pork stew, got a good message from my personal trainer about my fitness, then packed my trumpet into my backpack, went to the post office where three parcels were waiting for me, bought a litre carton of to take with me to my rehearsal at the symphony orchestra, went to the rehearsal (we're doing some beautiful works by William Byrd and Chaim Khosidl as well as a modern arrangement of some English sea shanties by a gentleman called Kenneth Dodd, and I've just come home and am going to make dinner after a nice cup of Russian caravan tea.

I'm finding myself in demand musically at the moment, there's a composer with whom I'm working to record some of her pantomime opera that she's written, and this Friday night I've been invited to sing for a mass in Newtown, and I'm also singing with Collegium Musicum at UNSW.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Paulette how are you tonight are you working?

Was so pleased to read your partner is supporting you with your issues at work.

Looking forward to sharing a cuppa soon 😊.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance