Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Secret Party Planning...

Of course there will be condiments @CheerBear - a whole room dedicated just to condiments I think.

A looney tunes christmas - Tweety Bird, Bugs Bunny etc. as christmas characters - it really has a double meaning doesn't it Smiley LOL

It's so great @Zoe7! 😄

@CheerBear @Former-Member It looks like the sleigh has already left the North Pole...

What day are we going to see it arrive for Christmas in July?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Haha you are all blinged up @Zoe7...you know when I found this bedazzled microphone I was like "ooohhh diamonds" and wanted to give it to you and had the thought of "I;m not sure this is @Zoe7's style, this may be more 'me'", but went with it anyway...I should have listened to my inutition Smiley LOL Glad you got a laugh out of it though and that it is still special even thoughh it isnt @Zoe7 style Smiley LOL

Haha you are saying nice things to me...between this and being willing to jump in the ocean to rescue me...I'm one lucky lady Smiley LOL I'm glad I'm on your 'list'. Did I also mention that I actually have a cat called Cat Smiley LOL I laughed with @Former-Member when I saw you called your cat 'cat' in forumland because mine is actually called cat...its a long story Smiley LOL

Oh my goodness...a Looney Tunes Chirstmas in July!! I love it! And I love the sleigh..what a good idea @Zoe7! We could do the obvious date or July 25th or we could mix it up

@Former-Member @CheerBear I was thinking of Friday 21st July for Christmas in July - could then include Friday Feast - thoughts??

Former-Member
Not applicable

Doing it with Friday Feast sounds like a good idea! It will be a day-long celebration!

I wont be here for it so I wont be able to help out too much, but can help with some prep in the next few days if that helps Smiley Very Happy

What??? @Former-Member It will have to be another day then - can't have this party without you. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Aww you could have the party without me because you're all over this party planning business..I have full faith in your abilities! Smiley Very Happy

I am back from the 25th of July though so happy to do it in the last week of July if you like. I am also doing friday feast that friday if you wanted to keep it on the friday

That Friday (28th) would be the day after @Former-Member's party @Former-Member. That would be ok though because we have plenty of time to plan - if @CheerBear agrees!

Former-Member
Not applicable

Of course it is!! Whatever you feel you can do...no pressure at all! Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance