Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Secret Party Planning...

Had a super struggle day/s @Zoe7. Sorry for not being able to get back to you properly about the date of this fabulous idea (i think you might understand super struggle days somehow 😉 ). I love the idea of the 28th 🙂 I'll keep it as free as I can and look forward to playing SPP with you both/all over the coming weeks. Glad you're able to be there @Former-Member, a forum party from SPP wouldn't be the same without you.

Thinking of you lots Zoe. I know things are tricky for you too at the moment 💗
Former-Member
Not applicable

Those dates are perfect! Going to be so much fun, I am totally going to get myself some brand new moon underwear Smiley LOL @Zoe7

@Former-Member I'll have to leave most of the 27th up to @CheerBear and @Former-Member - have my testing that day. Hopefully you will still be around in the afternoon and I'll be ok enough to join you all.

@CheerBear Tweety wants to start Christmas party planning...

@CheerBear Tweety has already started hanging christmas stockings for everyone... (Sylvester is trying to help)....

@CheerBear I even got you your own condiments caddy Smiley LOL

@Zoe7 - you've just made me laugh a lot thank you!

I'll dust off my secret pinterest party planning board (seeing as it has been so long between uses 😉

It's good to see you 🙂

I bet it was the condiments caddy @CheerBear Smiley LOL 

It was totally the condiments caddy @Zoe7 and I just laughed again! I was being all serious and trying to write my post and now I have sauce brain. Sauce brain feels good thank you

@CheerBear condiments, condiments, condiments Smiley LOL

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance