Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Secret Party Planning...

ohh yessss @Zoe7

@CheerBear's christmas in July xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes kdoll hasnt been on for a while and Shel is a mod but they dont work in our office, so knowing when they will be on to celebrate may be difficult @Shaz51

Yes I agree @Zoe7, that is INCREDIBLE progress Smiley Very Happy

Haha yes @Zoe7 closed for the holidays hasnt quite happened...but I got you a nice shiny new mic to help with your return to work...

Image result for diamond microphone

I'm all blinged up @Former-Member - if you knew how much that WASN'T me you would be laughing like I am now but I do love it and it is very special because it is from you... OMG I am starting to say nice things to you .... is @Former-Member  being replaced mmmmm - nah - let's call it equal 'like' for now ( she would still be my favourite if she had chosen the giraffe LOL)

Soo that`s it , 2 parties for july @CheerBear, @Zoe7, @Former-Member, @Former-Member xx

is @Lunar  being replaced mmmmm - nah

NAH you are right @Shaz51 - @Former-Member and I have a 'connection' through Elsie and Cat - I better see what they have been up to lately - Cat did come home for a while to 'look after me' while Elsie spent some time at a spa retreat... stay tuned...

...but @Former-Member is definitely 'on my list' and that is not an easy thing to do...Smiley Very Happy

How did you enjoy your five minute holiday @Zoe7 😛 ?

I'm not exactly sad that there are more parties on the horizon. I love the idea of a picnic party (i think i wrote that earlier today but I'm not sure whether I just replied in my head)

If we got overloaded with parties one month we could try doing one party day to celebrate everyone who had a birthday that month? I'm sure you could whip up a multi-person themed cake/s after all that practice Zoe 😉

Ps- I hear those sleigh bells jingling, ring-ting tingling toooooooooo 😄 (I'm serrrriously excited about this)

One thing I did not need was Xmas jingles stuck in my head at this time of year 😛 I need to stop reading this thread now haha

Seriously @CheerBear - I thought the 'Closed for Holidays' sign was big enough - apparently NOT lol

We need a pay rise - oh wait - we don't get paid Smiley LOL

You did write that you love the idea of a picninc party - or I am hearing (seeing) things that aren't there also - oh dear - this SPP is doing strange things to our brains - as if they weren't messed up enough already (well mine anyway!!)

When would you like your super special christmas party?

@CheerBear I have an idea - you can say no of course - but I was thinking (don't die of shock!!!!) can we do a Looney Tunes Christmas?

Sorry @Zoe7, I fell over in shock at the idea of a Looney Tunes Christmas and have just recovered 😉

I am very interested in this idea and am absolutely certain that it can be pulled off, though you'll have to fill me in on exactly what a LT Christmas in July party might look like!

One really super important question though. Will there be condiments?

Yay 🙂

Also I laughed a lot (once the shock wore off) at the post before your last post. SPP definitely does some funny things to my brain!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance