Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Related image

If you want to bring something to eat or drink that would be welcome, whatever makes you happy.

Actually that may be a good place to start - jump in anywhere and let us know one thing that makes you happy

come and join the fun tonight with

@eth  

-- it is saturday Heart

@Former-Member, @Determined , @Bill16 , @LadyleahRDBloom , @Pepsimax , @Boo13 , @Maggie , @Sophie1 , @Wanderer , @WideWhale320  , @BlueBells , @BlueBay , @Ant7 , , @Janiee , @utopia , @SoSad , @Zaphod , @Nay69 , @Peri , @Starta 

dessert.jpg

Hot ChocolateHot Chocolate

spiders.png

Any night owls about?

Woo Hoo @eth  Heart 😄

My favorite thing/s are my puppies Heart & camping is a close second 😉 I love my freedom & nature . . . & this forum . . . & my friends here Heart 

I only really 'hop on' in the morning, I must have missed this - but I've caught it now 🙂 Thank you for tagging me! Heart

good morning @Exoplanet   sorry to have missed you.  It was a great gathering, thoroughly enjoyable.  Hoping to make it a regular feature in the social spaces of the LE forum.

I can tell from your stories about your life that you love and value the things you mention.  Always feels like you and your dogs are a family, adventuring together and living so self-sufficiently.

Have a great day today.  I'm off to bro and sil's farm for 2 days.  Was thinking about you while I packed.  I now have the use of a little caravan which is great.   This time all the other shareholders and their kids won't be there, it will just be me and bro.  No working bee either like last time.  I love it when we have the place to ourselves.  

Solar power, river water, wood to chop and we'll have a lovely fire tonight.  Then the stars - so many out there - and then the glorious sunrise over the valley.  So centering and grounding. 

Listening to Amy Winehouse and pottering around on here while I wait for bro to be ready to leave.  

Us d to be big on john butler trio @Appleblossom
https://youtu.be/mu5tQvTJt08
I know you’re a closet hippie @Appleblossom 🤷‍♂️😎 lol

https://youtu.be/86URGgqONvA
Rock out guys a 80s Classic

Love this idea @eth Managed to miss the first one but will check back next Saturday Smiley Happy

Enjoy your get away - sounds good.

Thanks @TAB Was I ever really in the closet??

Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance