Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

@TAB for my own healing from old traumas, a few months quiet living. 

Hey @Shaz51  what a hectic morning you had.  Hope you're getting a good rest in now.  You do way more than I could manage and I respect you for all you achieve.

Hi also @MDT @TAB @Meowmy @Adge @Emelia8 @Anastasia @Judi9877 @Faith-and-Hope @Eve7   hope you're all having a peaceful afternoon.  I was, and had a brief rest, until the drummer started practising next door.  Louder than usual.  So I got up and did some admin for a group I'm in and here I am.  Will be online for a bit if anyone wants to chat.

a bit flat here , but okay, just not over chatty today @eth 

Good on you with all the exercise you do @Adge .  I recently found a tai chi and Qi Gong group that meets in a local park on Sunday mornings and it's free.  Really nice, welcoming group of people too, mostly a little older but most of them are obviously quite a bit stronger and more flexible than me.  Last week I managed to do the whole 1 1/2 hours which I felt really good about.  It's such balanced stretching/mobility stuff that I don't even get sore afterwards.  Loving it.

No worries @TAB  do what works for you mate.

just saying @eth  Cat Happy

was asleep @eth 

but the owners have left next door and the dog is now going to bark until they come back home 

soo sitting and and watching tv

Today is a quiet sort of saturday and as for what makes me happy,music makes me happy,also been snacking alot today lolSmiley Happy mostly potato chips for some reason lol I must need more salt in my diet,also just escapong into watching netflix series my current favourite is Outlander but also been watching a 1990s throwback series FriendsSmiley Happy have a relaxing weekend everyone oh and some sones with jam and cream would be nice as part of the spread cheers

hello @LostAngel 

yes , i am resting his afternoon after this morning 

i feel like snacking too at the moment 

Hi @eth
Or good afternoon 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance