Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

things kept breaking, was trying not to sleep on it @Former-Member  lol should have taped it up, pics on google a bit like mummies lol guess it wasnt a nurse who fitted it, they usually are into tape lol

Thank you @Former-Member  .... that's a favourite of mine 🌷💕

Hi @eth @TAB @Former-Member @Appleblossom @WriterMelb @Former-Member @Shaz51 @frog @MDT @Tortoiseshell @Jupiter @Maggie @outlander @CraftPoppy @mumto2 and everyone here! Happy Saturday! 
@eth A song I remember is Gina G- ooh ah, just a little bit. I think it was one of Australia's Eurovision Song Contest entries back in the 90s .  Oh, and Vanilla Ice- ice, ice baby! I hope they help you out! 
As for brunch, it's coffee and creamy honey oats for me before I head out to do some shopping at Spotlight. Enjoy your day friends!

SNAP!!! Hi @Former-Member @TAB @Faith-and-Hope @Judi9877  you all posted while I was busy tagging folk - it always takes a while to do the opening post here - great to see you all.  Lovely song Sherry and I'll have to check out the ones you suggested Judi9877, thanks.

Hope you are getting some more rest Tabs.

And that things have been going smoothly for you Faith-and-Hope.

Just going to go looking for new members to tag here so I'll be back as soon as I've done that.

Let's relive the 1980's  might help @eth  @Scarecrowe  Hi Cat Happy prob can google it these days anyways lol

That brunch looks amazing @eth !

<drool>

Thanks @Former-Member
Take care my friend

Enjoy your shop @Judi9877

Hi @NatureLover  hope you're well today.

Thanks, @eth , am not doing too badly. Enjoying the last sunny day here for a while.

Hope you are doing OK too.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance