Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Night Shift

a haiku for you

a toothbrush purchase
small change makes life easier
brush and keep changing

Former-Member
Not applicable

Been keeping busy then @plasmo
Former-Member
Not applicable

Want to talk about what is going on for you @comet . Thinking of you 💐😊💜

Yay @Former-Member

Hi @eth and @Former-Member

Today is so much better than yesterday - and I got my hair cut - and I feel much better because my hair past that limit of being one mm too long a few days back

Both you girls need a break - doesn't everyone

I hope you are both having a reasonable day considering the circumstances

Decadian

Dearest @Angels333

At least you were safe last week......

It's feels like you were very vulnerable when you saw him last week. Maybe you feel you can trust him.

Do you mind if I write you and all something ??

It feels like my life has been one big drama lately. I'm finding it very difficult to even work and I work very little but I so want to see my Psychotheripist. 

I have a friend I have known aince We were 19years old; thats 30 years but shes done this Art Therapy course and it feels like; she just doesnt get it. She has started writing all her facebook messages to me ..." Anne, I'm sorry that.........."

but she Doesnt understand. She misses the page........I would never ever trust her with my story......I did do some art with her but again.......It was like she had already decided what I was like!

Personally, I'de definately give this Psychiatrist the time of day. I apologise for making my story personal.......dont know whats wrong with me these days....I'm dropping asleep all day........

I'm proud of you @Angels333........ it's really difficult to admit you've had an episode. 

Care and the lovely thoughts to you. I wrap a crown of flowers around your hair........

thanks for that great website @Former-Member

I've bookmarked it !!erlking.jpeg

Thanks @PeppiPatty xx

Yes I have to see him tomorrow so I'm a bit nervous again because I was so lost in his office last week.

Do you have an appointment lined up soon?

It's tough when you can't trust friends with your story.

Keep me posted on how things are you.

hey @plasmo we are both up during the daytime .. yay

@PeppiPatty you deliberately focus on making lovely wreaths with your words ... to encourage others ..good luck with your project Bella .. I am doing it too.

I saw an old therapist last week who had the same interests and therapy approaches as I have .. Both times I have been referred to her through an impersonal service ... the first time I was too overwhelmed and had to get my son to a better place ... she told me it has been 9 years since we met .. according to her file.

Hello forumites new and old ... HeartSmiley Happy

dear @Decadian

I keep on going back to this message......most days I've been waking up from migranes..........I think it might be your referral to reinventing: I don't know. 

But .....can we both write on how you can get support on your toxic sister. It might help me as well with my Mum's continued interference in my life 

By the way: this is the tattoo I got on my neck when my son recovered brain cancer: It says Now thats All you Have. tattoo.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance