Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Night Shift

Smiley Happy  I think I'll put my feet up for a while and see if I can have a nap.  Maybe later I'll dig out some poems to share on Silenus's thread.  Have a lot of them here somewhere as I used to write a lot.  Catch you later.

Hello @PeppiPatty, hope you are having an ok day today xx

Our day has been a very big , hard day , wow what else can happen today

Thank you @Mazarita, for all the wonderful suppor you have given us since I have found this forum HeartHeart

We spent years trying to find the right medications

trying nomedication at all

finally get a great medication , and started to get side affects , we thought they might go away but it is getting more

Hi @eth, hope your day was ok today Heart

trying to stay strong and postive today , a lot of thing has happen today

Hi @Shaz51 My day has been very quiet and relaxed.  Want to talk about what's been happening with you?

Hi,

I'm seeing my dr tomorrow. It has been such a long tough week.

Hi @Angels333 good on you for hanging in there.  Hopefully seeing the Dr will ease things for you.

Thanks @eth

When I feel better I'll have a better chat.

Thanks for responding, it's good to know you're there 🙂

@eth is here ... Hey @eth, how are you? Apologies, I need to get to bed. I'm extremely tired and sad. But wanted to say night night to me dear friends; @Shaz51 @Mazarita @Jacques @Silenus @Neb @Stu @Appleblossom @Former-Member @Shaz51 Illl get back to you but think about you honey, we will talk about your big day ???

Hi @PeppiPatty how are you?  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance