Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Let's relive the 1980's

yeah wasnt too bad, had week off hope yours wasnt too bad @Scarecrowe  ok google just told me the answer, would have been my guess 

lol......good old google.........this question comes up a lot in pub quizzes etc, so I thought I would add it in today......will wait to see if anyone else responds until I give the answer....

hope you enjoyed your week off.....

yes i survived another week of the silly season, but if I hear one more xmas carol I am going to scream.....Smiley LOL

I never knew that @Scarecrowe  do you work in retail re hearing carols?

Yes I do work in retail (good guess)  @TAB  hence I hear carols all flipping day lol!!!!!    And people wonder why I do not watch the Xmas Carols on xmas eve, really over them by then lol.

Hi @Scarecrowe  and @TAB 

I've no idea either but my guess is that they both had the same manager or record label.  Not googling it - will wait for the answer to come up here.

Hope today's a good one for you both.

Morning to you @eth    Today has started off well, still blowing a gale here though, has been for about 2-3 weeks, really sick of the wind, but the sun is shining which makes a lovely change, been constant rain for the same time.....but unlike our countrymen dealing with the bush fires, I have absolutely nothing to complain about, cannnot even guess what that would be like dealing with.......................just horrible

Well I will let you know that you are not correct in your two guesses, but very good guesses I might add........will let a few more people read the post and see if they know before I give the answer.............

well I was impatient @eth @Scarecrowe 

oh well @Scarecrowe  not feeling xmas- ey here, told myself got to complete all work on offer before xmas then going to drive to S Aust to see dying father and family

Lol nothing wrong with that @TAB 

I am totally impatient, my father had none, my mother hardly has any......I have no patience whatsoever........

love your honesty

oh @TAB  that is terrible news about your father.  I send love and hugs to you and your family.  Not a nice situation at all.

How long will the drive to S Aust take you?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance