Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: How can we brighten our days with laughter? What are your jokes, thoughts, ideas?

ha ha I know @grouchyoldlady Smiley Very Happy how hard is it to get your toes in those socks

ohhhh I had the gloves tooo

Re: How can we brighten our days with laughter? What are your jokes, thoughts, ideas?

We used to wear those socks as teens @Shaz51 @grouchyoldlady ....., similar to putting gloves on .....

yep but I brought socks and gloves for the kids to the total delight to their parents @Faith-and-Hope, @grouchyoldlady Smiley Very Happy

I miss the kids too. And some of the staff. But I am enjoying being home, as there's certainly less pressure.

I don't think my toes are that flexible! 🙂

same here @grouchyoldlady, my husband has bipolar 11 and we are self employed now

Woman Very Happy

Does being self-employed give you the flexibility you need?

Love your humor @Former-Member
Always gives me a smile
Thankyou 😁
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance