Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Thanks @Smc. 💕

sounds good @Faith-and-Hope
@Smc your welcome to join us for a tea to if you like..

oh dear, i hope you dont have to shift around your art space to much! sounds like abit of a pain

Wherever we have been living across the last 30-odd years has turned into a building site in between being constantly shifted around @outlander.  Twice it was as a result of flooding,but the rest has been renovations, extensions, changing things around..... now I can see that it’s all part of his internal cyclone ..... the one that has him travelling east to west and back again every three days .....

Extreme ?  Much ?

The art space is beingvtotally shifted around. It went from being a 2 bed rental to being a one bed and one art space not-rental space ...... and now it needs to go back to being a 2 bed plus lounge-area-art-space not-rental space ..... and it’s previous furniture went to a new rental space and this furniture came out of storage ..... but now some of it is going back into storage for new rental space furniture to come back to the not-rental art space ......

Are you dizzy yet ?

And add two adult kids whose environment is supposed to be kept stable so they can recover .....

Pass the tea please ...... ❣️

Geepers @Faith-and-Hope  i think your going to need something stronger than a tea 😮😯😨

Sorry @outlander .... had a bit of a spill there.  

Just had a baby dragon pick up some printing from my room and have their own spill about not having had proper access to the art space since the start of the year ..... gah !!  Face-palm !!

Double strength tea maybe ....

Spill away @Faith-and-Hope im hearing you and   i dont mind listening. It feels like a long time since ive been able to catch up with you abit. 

Lots of gah and grr moments it seems atm but i dont blame you. I can imagine it would be frustrating  and topsy turvy for you all. 

🍵🍰🍫🌼🌻🌺🌹

Thanks @outlander 

I have found something stronger ..... itschocolate, and not the drinking kind ....

Chocolate fixes pretty much anything @Faith-and-Hope  good choice 👍💕

👍 to all posts as well. 

Goodnight  @Faith-and-Hope  @Appleblossom im heading  off now  hoping you both get some  sleep 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance