Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Yes, @Faith-and-Hope

here`s a big one for you and me  --Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi Shaz & F&H, just found you hiding over here. Hope you got everything done. All the best with WH tomorrow/today F&H, I managed to mow the lawn & vacuum today. Pretty quiet. 👣

Saw that on the other thread @Former-Member 😊😊😊

Well done you ❣

My friends have just left, so I'm settling in, just going back thru email notifications .... so it might take a little while to catch you where you are .... unless you have headed off to sleep by now.

Hello @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @DoctorDonna, @Former-Member and all other friends xx

Today we did 1 job this morning , my hubby did 1 job while I did some bookwork

how is everyone today ?? xx

we are off to our Daughter`s for Dinner

so take care my friends Heart

Welcome to the forum @Lirathea, @PrincessJasmine, @Petal,

would you like a coffee and tea ??

how are you today ?

come and say hello to a couple more carers  @Faith-and-Hope, @TAWNEY, @DoctorDonna, @Former-Member

Hello @Shaz51, @Former-Member, @Faith-and-Hope and anyone else who is around 🙂

How is everyone today? I’m definitely up for a hot chocolate today, perhaps with some cinnamon and cloves for extra warming flavour.

@Shaz51 it’s always satisfying to get a few jobs done. And now you get to have your daughter make you dinner – sounds lovely!

Hi @Acacia 😊

Yes @Shaz51 .... hot chocolate for me too please .... 

Just getting my D3 to school to see the school counsellor for a bit .... she had a mini-melt-down this morning after visiting a clin.psych yesterday for the first time.  Gotta just get her through this one last term of school .... gotta get me through her one last term of school ....

Bring on the hit chocolate ❣😊

How are things in my favourite virtual cafe?  I've not been around much - and I'm about to go on leave - so my apologies for not pouring my fair share of flat whiltes and hot chocolates of late.

Anyone in need of a fix?  Sounds like you need one @Faith-and-Hope.  Coming right up.  I hope things settle for your daughter.  It's a shame that getting help can be so unsettling.  It a great start though.

How about you @Shaz51?  @Former-Member?  Might be a bit late for a coffee but I'm willing to pour whatever you're willing to drink 🙂

Thanks for being so welcoming to new carers. I'd like to add a welcome to @shr too.  This thread is a place to just hang out and have a chat if the mood strikes.  You'll find yourself amongst friends who understand relationship challenges 🙂

Hi @suzanne 😊

Hi cafe regulars ..... 😊

Hi cafe newbies ....😊

Yeah ... I'm hoping it was just a backwash for D3 today.  

She has had a ❤️2❤️ with the school counsellor this afternoon, and is staying home from the sports carnival tomorrow while it gets washed out ..... so hooefully after a long weekend and a no-start for the school start, she will get her legs back under her and finish her schooling.  It's my last year of high-school-baby-dragons ❣

Just threw dinner ingredients at the stockpot.  Wish someone was cooking for me tonight @Shaz51 .... enjoy being with your daughter .... dinner is a bonus ❣

My WH just missed his plane .... so I'm having a coffee .... it's going to be a late night cos he's coming in on the next flight just before midnight .... 

Guess peak-hour traffic is not aligning with The Regimen too well .... sigh ....

D1 is coming with me to pick him up.  It's raining and cold, so I will be glad of the company.

What's everyone else doing tonight ?  What's for dinner at your house ?

🌷❤️

P.S.  I hope you get to have a wonderful break @suzanne ...

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope.  Pasta tonight - nothing flash.  More of a fill-your-tummy than a delight-your-tastebuds meal.  Plenty of eating out opportunities coming up so something a bit naff at home won't hurt.

Hope you get home with your hubby safely Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance