Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: @Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Hi @Appleblossom  @Faith-and-Hope  it has been quiet. Perhaps a collective group hug needed.

Hi @Determined  👋

Hi @Former-Member  🖐

Long quiet hug folks.

Smiley Happy

Think we should tuck @Shaz51 into bed with a hot chocolate --- I totally agree @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Sorry, missed Topic Tuesday @nashy  Heart

Hello @Appleblossom , @Determined , @Former-Member 

Phone call to Sis tonight, hearing about a trip she made.

Hello folks.
Yeah, a lot of us have got it "full on" at the moment, so I guess we haven't been getting on the "chit chat" threads as much.
Friends we're staying with have a cat, so maybe we can share some of the cat cuddles we're getting with everyone...

Am off to bed soon, goodnight all.

7e4111590936d1658774c635f9659a57.jpg

images (261).jpeg

Wondering if there was a moment of joy in your trip that you are able to share @Faith-and-Hope 

Ice carving in the Arctic Circle @Former-Member ..... many, many moments of joy there with my eldest and his wife, and my youngest, existing outside the bubble of hubby’s eating disordered regimen for two whole days .... snow-mobiles, dog sleds, frozen river, ice art, indigenous teepees and outdoor museum, and hand-feeding reindeer ..... even flying over frozen tundra .... “in a dream, all in a dream .... “🎶.  It was a magical interlude.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance