Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Happy Birthday Queenie

Happy Birthday @Queenie. I hope you have a lovely day. 🍰🎂🎉🎊🎀🎁

q.jpg

q1.jpg

q3.jpg

Happu birthday @Queenie 

<3❤️

Happy Birthday @Queenie .

I hope you have a great day. 

Hey @Queenie Happy Birthday

Hope it's a good year ahead

Image result for flowers"

All I can is a big WOW!!!! I was blown away by all your thoughtful messages on my special day. I had a lovely day being spoiled and treated like the Queen (well I am aren't I?).

Thank you so so much friends! x Heart

so glad you were spoilt @Queenie you deserve that Heart

Happy Birthday Generation @Queenie.

So thrilled to read that your off line life is going really well and you are connecting with people face to face.

My friends have brought me all up to date with Generation Queenie.... and my 2 faves are Bette, and Shane's wife. Reeba! Oo la la. So cheesey and they plagiarized so much from Queer as Folk, but the gurls still gotta have their own show.

Corny Heart

@Queenie how do you feel about arm pit hair?

No need to answer or reply - I am merely giving you Sunday Thinking Material. The Finlee, Finlay character really has embraced it hasn't she. 

When I was on the ward last year, I must say, that similar to how bums are back thanks to the Kardashians, and those half wedgie cozies, I did notice that arm pit hair is in vogue.

Now that you've finished watching Generation Q I am sure like me, you are feeling your age. According to Work In Progress, to call yourself a lesbian isn't hip. The millenials want us to call ourselves Queer Dykes.....

Hope you are dry and toasty

Corny Heart

Hey there @Corny , armpit hair, bleurgh! I don't see why being au naturale has come back into vogue... just wrong on so many levels! After watching that I'm definitely feeling my age (I never thought I'd say that! Smiley LOL). It certainly ages me that's for sure!

Queer Dykes sounds so derogatory IMO. It sounds like sexuality is a dirty word almost. For me 'Queer' and 'Dyke' are different labels entirely and don't belong together. I much prefer the tested and true title of Lesbian (aka The L Word). 

Just my two cents Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance