Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

@Former-Member  Happy birthday my super dooper girlfriend wishing you a brilliant day ahead:D! I love you Sherry. Love you friend peaxxxHeart

Former-Member
Not applicable

The happiest of  birthdays to one of my most precious gems here. @Former-Member  I hope you day is kind to you. Sending lots of love and squishy hugs my friend. 💖

happy birthday @Former-Member wishing you a wonderful year and good things for you. hugs

Former-Member
Not applicable

giphy (4).gif

Happy Birthday @Former-Member 🎂🎉🍡🍥🍧🍩🍬🍹🍰🥧🍦 Spoil yourself today 💙🌿

Happy Birthday to you @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Happy Birthday @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

Firstly, thank you so much to our "keeper of birthdays" ... the amazing and very reliable @Shaz51 🤗💕

And thank you to all those of you who took the time to wish me a happy birthday today. 

Your kindness is very much appreciated.

@TAB @NatureLover @Lee82 @outlander (love the 20th birthday cake ... ha ha ... but you did well to get my name) @Former-Member (and for the doggy birthday greeting on the Dogs Rock thread earlier ... how did you remember?) @Adge @Sans911 (missed you too) @Maggie (love those Irish colours on the cake ... being from Irish extraction, how could I not love it?) @Ant7 @MDT (congrats on CG role buddy) @greenpea (love you to bits too little Pea) @Former-Member (from one precious gem to another, and the squishy hug is a bonus) @Jacques @Former-Member (hugs to you beautiful ... and what a hungry little hampster ... snatched my birthday cake from under my nose) @frog @Former-Member 

Also @Determined ... I was away during your birthday ... so a belated happy birthday from me to you. 👍🌼🎂

Sherry 💕🌼

Image result for thank you all so much

Image result for thank you all so much

Omg @Former-Member i didnt even notice that! Oopsy lol!

B2AD656E-88F6-4908-9EEC-8E148776B4EF.jpeg

Happy Birthday @Former-Member .... 🎈💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Not a problem @outlander .... I'm not sure I'd want to be 20 again though. :face_with_rolling_eyes:

What a classy looking cake @Faith-and-Hope ... Looks like something one would wear to a mad hatters ball. 🤣Its stunning ... thank you.

Everyone has helped to make, what was otherwise a very ordinary day, into something half memorable.  Thank you.🙏

Sherry 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance