Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@greenpea  GP thought I replied? Anyway got back up to watch cartoons lol 

@TABs  that is a good thing yes?  Hope you are feeling well.  I am about to take a shower and will be back.

@TABs pea is a sticky soggy pea.

Is it hot there? @greenpea  yeah I slept most of last 5 days lol 

am ok now

have a/c in one part van only 

asked about doing something for other side they said yeah pay us $2000 and we will put in cheap no name ac prob costs $700 i said No Way

@TABs  yes 29 today and hot wind.  have you got a few windows that you can open?  they have some cheek re air con.

I offered to buy one myself but they turned their noses up at it @greenpea was thinking $500 No screens on most windows will make some tomorrow they will never do it . Cheap quick easy looked it up on YouTube plus get fan try try and pull cold air to other side

Hey dude it's been an honour @Former-Member
Up to you in the end to decide to leave or not. Respect your choice either way.
Hope it all gets sorted.
Keep it real as always
Sad to see you go.

Hams

Morning all
Have a good day
Friday here for me

Good morning @MDT !

Good morning @TAB I was listening to some stuff on you tube and saw this audio for getting rid of inflammation.  Its not Sapien Medicine its another channel but people are getting results with it. Don't know if its up your alley but sharing 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcpCLTjoGZs

Feel the weight of chronic inflammation pulling you down? Dive deep into our inflammation healing frequency sleep track tailored to alleviate your discomfort. Designed specifically with binaural beats and inflammation pain relief in mind, our music aims to combat inflammation and aid in a better ...
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance