Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Judi9877 Hi how are you today 😊💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

FYI: Right Now, 1:10pm The DrPhil show are having a REALLY good discussion on Coping with Grief

@greenpea @Maggie @MDT hey friends, hope you are okay. Okay here. No covid. Back at work. Take care. 

Glad to hear that @Meowmy

Take care of yourself

Hi @Meowmy  Love you. Take good care of yousel and stay safe. Love peaxx

That’s good @Meowmy. I hope your evening is relaxing. ❣️❣️❣️

hello and hugs @Judi9877 Heart

Hello @Schitzo@Maggie@greenpea@MDT@Meowmy@Angels333@Jayyy , @Former-Member , @TAB@outlander@Fluttershy1@Ant7@Meowmy@DJMasters@Sam3@Dadcaringalone@NatureLover@Historylover@BPDSurvivor@The-red-centaur , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @Wanderer@frog@AEB@Escaped_Goat@Smc@CheerBear@Teej@Emelia8 

cat cuddles.jpg

Hello @Shaz51 wishing you a good evening 🤗🌸💙xxx

Hello @Shaz51 .  I've just been chatting online because I am feeling so broken.  It just keeps coming in waves because I can only suppress it for so long and then it surfaces again because nothing is getting resolved.  I thought of opening a new discussion but - about what?  Life and its insufferable difficulties?  I even thought of opening a chat thread because I have so enjoyed our exchanges in the time I have been here and would love to get to know everyone.  Is that considered to be breaking anonymity?

I want to say Hey Shaz! - and everyone else!  How are things?  What do you do when relationships are totally absent and you've tried every way to find a way out of the dilemma when you hurt so unbearably?  Anyone else have no friends or family?  What are you interests?  Which city do you live in?  How is your family?  Tried everything to find a way to rebuild a broken life and at a loss?  I would have to go through everyone's posts to learn about them in dribs and drabs.  

What am I supposed to try next?  Every time I get a message it lifts me.  What a great site this is.  I have learned something valuable about relationships - we don't have to agree about everything.  I hadn't fully understood that.  And it feels good to do so!

What am I trying to say?  I don't know what to do!  I just need some happiness in my life.  And talking about problems doesn't bring happiness.  

How is everyone?  What's new?  Is everybody happy?

@Shaz51   Just wish we could all meet for a real coffee and a chat.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance