Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Clened up a bit @TAB
Now I am going through holiday photos to get printed and framed. Need some new wall art. Mostly crap I have atm lol.

How are you ?>

All good @Owlunar
Formatting is a beast at times lol
I hope you are well

Just getting runaround w new job @MDT they swapped jobs on me told me to come in yest just said hello to people already met swear said to come here at 10 person I need to see not here rang them they claimed be 10mins still not here

Are you getting paid for all the run around @TAB ?

No o .. never do @MDT thats for sole traders etc my time is free unless working apparently lol

Ah that's a bum @TAB
Are they badly run?

Yes but it's normal. Just realising been bait and switched from months at 60hrs/wk to like 120hrs a month @MDT

Yeah worked for them before years ago only person the same there now is the owner lol @MDT

Good morning everyone!

@frog @TAB @MDT @Owlunar @Angels333 @Schitzo @WIP @Sam3 @Shaz51 

Hope you've had a good sleep! Even if you haven't, your body will soon tell you to make it up - I hope.

Any special plans for this weekend? It's currently super windy here in Melbourne.

BPDSurvivor

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance