Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

It’s my goal to be well again and return to work @WIP  I haven’t run out of leave yet so am still being paid. I was supposed to be in Europe now but that’s been cancelled.

Some days I think I could work and other days I think I’m kidding myself. Pdoc won’t even discuss it with me.

Oh @Eve7  I'm so disappointed for you that you're not in Europe right now. A holiday can help fix a lot of things.

It's fortunate that you still have leave up your sleeve and are getting paid. Financial stress is awful.

Keep sight of your goal to be well enough to get back to work!!

Thank you so much for saying that @WIP your encouragement means a lot. You’ve made my day!

💜🧡💜

Thanks for writing ✍️ I read.
@BPDSurvivor
😸

https://youtu.be/8Hj8BRV8Jls
@Eve7 ok just felt it .Sorry if not your thing

Appreciate that you thought of me @TAB 

💜💜

HI my fellow forumnites, my apologies for being absent, New Job early starts and late coming home......Not complaining it is something I like, but just need to organise myself so I can jump on here more.

Hope you are all well, all of you have been in my thoughts 

@Hamsolo01  @Ant7  @TAB  @WIP  @Sam3  @Maggie  @outlander  @greenpea  @NatureLover  @Judi9877  @Angels333  @BPDSurvivor  @Dec  @Eve7  @Shaz51  @Emelia8  @The-red-centaur  @Dizzyizzy  @Lee82 @EOR @BPDSurvivor @Candydipper1 @ Nancy1 @Define_Normal   @MYBoy @Schitzo @Dec @Star2

You're more than welcome @Eve7 

I'm glad I've helped to make your day a little brighter 😊❤️

More than you realise @WIP  hope I can do the same for you sometime

❤️❤️❤️

So pleased you have a job you like @DJMasters  That is a huge plus in life

💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance