Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Call-out to @TheVorticon ..... 👋

Hi @Faith-and-Hope & @Bubbles3 how are you both doing today?

Hi Eude

Thats an important article @Bubbles3

Glad you posted it.

Sad that you needed to.

Heart

Hi @eudemonism . Im ok just doing stuff around the house

@Appleblossom . I think its very important because iv been in hospital and had to wait and they treat you last and like shit . I get so angry when i go to hospital because of this. And it makes me worse where they ha e to sedate me.
I go there for help and they jjst treat you like a criminal

Hi @frog

Hi @Former-Member what a beautiful and inspiring quotation. Pleased you had such a refreshing sleep as for all the commitment you put into this forum. You are inspirational and take a bow for such commitment. Have a good week. Best wishes -  Bimby2

Former-Member
Not applicable

Wow, thanks @Bimby2, just spitz&spurts is all i have to give but just gotta keep pushing, hey, one day... Im looking
Ant7
Senior Contributor

Good morning everyone have a great day ❤️

More heavy rain overnight here but should be a dry but cloudy day here. Hope the weather is tolerable wherever you are. 

Good morning to @Ant7 who is around and @Former-Member @Bimby2 @Bimby2 @Bubbles3 @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @outlander @frog @greenpea @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Determined @MDT @Adge   and all those who walk this way. 

TUESDAYYY&.gif

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance