Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@MDT Is this you Hams?

..it is @oceangirl 

@TAB What is the treatment for AF? I'm getting there, just feeling quite anxious of late. Next Friday having surgery and staying overnight. 

well this one is stop heart and re-start it under anaesthetic @oceangirl  I baulked at the idea at first them they said do 20 a week and they all work supposedly

@oceangirl   hi hun i am doing well.  no news really. just loving the cool weather being snuggled up in my woolly dressing gown as i write this. hope you are doing okay. love pea🙂

Evening not a good day today, had psychiatrist today to ask him to change my medication which I kinda new he wouldn't but was hoping with my worker talking to him as my communication is not good about having my agraphobia and panic attacks back he might off.

Instead he said that I need to find the things that make me happy and get out of my bedroom with my workers everyday no matter how long but I only have my workers Wednesdays and Thursdays as NDIS has clamped down on everything and everyone so plans are not being renewed or money is a lot less, government underestimated  the amount of people on disability and specially with mental health that would applt apply.

Hope everyone is doing ok  @creative_writer @Meowmy @PeppyPatti @Glisten @HelloKitty1981 @oceangirl @TAB @Shaz51 @tyme @Appleblossom 

..tough love ? @saturnzoon cant hurt to get a few rays @saturnzoon 😊

@creative_writer  @Meowmy  @greenpea   @HelloKitty1981  @oceangirl  @TAB  @Shaz51  @tyme  @Appleblossom @Bill16  @Lila3 

@Glisten @Tilz @Shaz51 

@Shaz51 I'm thinking about you. Hoping your days are getting lighter. How is Mr Shaz ?? 

@saturnzoon 

I cannot believe NDIS is doing this to you. I'm sorry. 

Hey @saturnzoon ,

I'm sorry the appt was difficult today. 

At the same time, I'm edging to ask, how's your DIL? The last time I heard, she was in hospital.

Please note, totally okay if you don't feel like answering.

And yes @saturnzoon , I've heard that with the NDIS. They are really clamping down on everyone.

I was talking to a parent last week. For the child to have 1 swimming lesson a week, it costs over $1000. It sounds like people are inflating their prices too....

The $1000 includes taxi transport to and from the pool, 2 support workers to be in the water with the child, and one physio. This is the only form of exercise he gets, but they can't afford to let him go more. It's so sad. Because he's a quadriplegic, he needs round the clock care. The parents can't do more as the child is getting bigger, yet funds have been completely slashed. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance