Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @Anonymoose well done with the tagging 😀

No other way to do it I think @BPDSurvivor

Morning all

Have appt with p doc

Then prep for interviews

Feeling a bit more on top of things

Hello @MDT hope youre doing well.  I am just about to put my andara crystals outside in the sunshine. Waiting on a grocery delivery then get into some housework

Gday @MDT I've got psychologist today as well,I hope your appointment is beneficial to your health mate

P doc today SG
@SmilingGecko

Things are weird and also kind of okay

Hey @Bill16
You too dude
Keep it real

Good morning @BPDSurvivor @MDT @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @TAB @Shaz51 @Historylover @Eve7 @Zoe7 @outlander @GrevilleaBlooms @hanami @FloatingFeather @tyme @TuxedoCat @Sirius @Rhye @Paperdaisy @Owlunar @maddison @Anonymoose and all forumites here. I hope your day is going well and that you are safe!

As for me, it’s a quiet day at home trying to relax and take it easy. I had a period of psychosis last night but my cat Mitz came under the covers and joined me for about 2 hours u til I moved so I was okay. She must’ve picked up on something maybe? I’ve got an appointment with the local mental health team’s psychiatrist on Monday afternoon that my new case manager arranged so hopefully something can be done in regards to the meds factor as I’ve also experienced suicidal thinking as well which I’ve been handling to the best of my ability. I’m not up to driving or going out so I’ve also been isolating and withdrawing a little more as well which isn’t good. My housemate/best friend wants me to tell my case manager about this by calling her but I’m scared of what she’ll say so I’m choosing not to do it.

That’s all for me. I might go and hide out in Jude’s Jungle for a while. Talk later.

Take care and stay safe!

Judi9877

Hi @Judi9877 Nice to see you this morning. I'm sorry to hear you've had a rough night, but what a champion your little cat is. Animals can be so intuitive can't they? 😊 Sounds like she knew what you needed. 

I'm glad to hear you have your housemate there looking out for you as well. Their suggestion might be something to think about. Sounds like they have your best interest at heart. Is there anything in particular you're scared your case manager will say or do? 

Here with you 💝

Just take care, @Judi9877. It's a lovely day where I am. I hope there is a nice spot where you can sit and take in some warm sunshine where you are, too. Sending best wishes. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance