Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning @DJMasters. I hope you have a happy and wonderful Friday. Good morning everyone 😺🌼💚🤗

Good morning @Former-Member @DJMasters @TAB @greenpea @Ant7 @Judi9877 @Shaz51 @eth @Faith-and-Hope @Eve7 @Zoe7 @Appleblossom @Maggie @TAB @Fluttershy1 @Lee82 @Lilly6 @oceangirl @Owlunar @WIP @outlander @Snowie @NatureLover @Emelia8 @Dadcaringalone @Krishna @BPDSurvivor @Former-Member and everyone else have a wonderful Friday. My boy and I are going on a road trip. Take care friends ❤️

@DJMasters @Former-Member  Hey DJMasters and Dizzyizzy hoping your friday is full of love and kindness. Looks like rain here but we need it desperately. Catch you all later. Love peaxx

Good morning @greenpea . Hope you a great day. 🌼🤗🌸

Are you ok?💜💚💙

@Anastasia  A road trip sounds really exciting. Hope you both have a wonderful time and the weather is shiny sunny for you both. Love peaxx

Hope it goes well @Anastasia 😸

@Schitzo  Hey sweety I am good today thank you :). Am cleaning up the house as I have my support worker coming plus my ex so will be a busy day. Looks like rain which will be nice. Is cloudy and cool atm.  I hope whatever you have planned works out well for you. Might catch up with you later at the The Weekly FridayFeast . It starts around 7pm and is a nice way to to say hi to friends and meet up with new friends too. Have a fab day. Love peaxxx

Thanks @DJMasters hope you have a good day 😸

Thank you @TAB 

Hope your day does too 😺

Hello @Schitzo 

Hope you have a fabulous Friday 🌞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance