Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Evening @BPDSurvivor 

I'm glad to hear that you got out for a few walks, and practised your breathing (even though you don't like doing it Smiley Wink).  We have been very spoilt with the sunshine of late.

How I convey myself during Wednesday's appointment will be key, as to how my message is received.  I need to be rational, logical and not too emotional.  Like last week, I will have my notes printed out and if I find that I get too worked up or emotional (which happens very easily), I'll just hand them across to my psych to read and digest.  Hopefully, I'll then have time to compose myself and we can have a discussion about my decision and request for certain meds.

I have some feelings of angst against my psych, so keeping myself composed can be a little challenging, particularly when I'm unstable as I am now.  I feel he doesn't listen.  But, I must try to give him the benefit of the doubt this week, and do my best to remain calm and composed with my messaging.  Working on my health is supposed to be a team effort between the two of us, so fingers crossed all will go well and I'm just overthinking it all too much.

Thank you for letting me know about Advance Statements - didn't know anything about them.  

Thanks for being proud of me!  I am trying.  It's bloody difficult, and some moments I truely don't think I can keep doing this anymore, but it's a day by day thing........or hour by hour sometimes.

Enjoy your evening 🙂

Best,

WIP

Hey @MDT 

Challenging day?  Me too.

Good news is it's almost over and we made it!

Yeah exactly hey @WIP
We did well

Hope you get to sleep well tonight @MDT 

I just survived today.....hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better.

Night,

WIP

Night @WIP
Thanks my friend. Sleep well too

Good morning everyone have a great day 💙

Good morning @Ant7 @MDT @WIP @BPDSurvivor @TAB @frog @outlander @eth @greenpea @Sans911 @Maggie @BlueBay @The-red-centaur @NatureLover @Adge @Shaz51 and everyone here. I hope you have a great day forumites. Stay safe and stay warm! As for me, it's a day of relaxing with some creative outlets and staying warm since Melbourne is meant to be freezing for the next few days!

Stay warm @Judi9877

Morning @Judi9877 

We've got a swift cold snap in Melbourne indeed!! The rain will be coming soon I suspect.

Keep Warm & enjoy your creative work.

WIP

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance