Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Ha ha all done @Faith-and-Hope 😸

Ha yeah @Former-Member  re hard worker ..over here as some get a bit funny over posting off topic sometimes

um went back to place worked for before, decided was getting hard done by, anyway no bridges burnt seems now , also one main boss has left which makes things better

its just ad hoc take it as it comes casual, should be able to put up with it for a while

thats good youre not in one of those areas, things been getting lax here w distancing etc

not been cooking, was working on site 500ks away, in camp, getting free food cooked for me lol so hot breakfasts, salami cheese and salad lunch and curry, fish, chicken roast beef etc at night times

thats good @Ant7  yeah I lost track of how long had been sitting at home tbh plus with virus where less things going than normal. went back to old employer, so had to get head around that, but one particular boss has left, so thats a big help Cat Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

@TAB Great having someone else cook for you 🙂

Hi @TAB , thanks for your tag, I see you've already been out walking this morning - must have been pretty cold?!

I usually dont feel it that much @NatureLover  was around 1 degree though, not warm when got home lol

yeah it was, then a shock to go to supermarket having to buy own ,, have to get new frypan too @Former-Member  lol

Gosh, you don't feel the cold? I wish i was like that! I much prefer summer, lol...

@TAB 

.. I was in thongs @NatureLover  lol but long pants 2 layers under jacket and a hat , am okay if moving, feel colder now indoors, not a fan of heat though lol

Thongs!! 😮 Wow, either very tough or crazy, lol 😄 @TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance