Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@JosRapp  Hey JosRapp day was fine thank you. I hope yours went well. So happy to see you are posting on the Good Morning! thread. You will meet many nice people here. Just keep posting. Another thread is called A Long Rave. There are lots of kind people on that thread too.:)

@Molliex  Hey Molliex I hope you had a good day Love peaxxx

Hi @greenpea, thanks for checking in. I had an awful day and am feeling very fragile and depressed right now. Dark thoughts.. Might explain in my own thread Dealing with intrusive thoughts - my struggle! 

Good morning and Hap-pea Friday (at long last!) it seems to have been a long hard week for the pea and many others on the forum this week so am looking forward to the weekend :D. @Molliex @Meowmy @JosRapp @TAB @eudemonism @frog @Appleblossom @CheerBear @oceangirl @Angels333 @Adge @Former-Member @eth @MDT @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Shaz51 @outlander @Owlunar @Eden1919 @Gazza75  and all the formites! Have a wonderful Friday and take good care of yourselves today. Love peaxxx

@Lani  The good morning thread.

Good morning everyone have a great day 💙

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today 💜

Good Morning Everyone and watch out for black cats and ladders lol @Ant7 @greenpea @Maggie @Molliex @Meowmy  to name a few Cat Happy

@Ant7  Hey Ant7 am doing okish today thanks :). Have another pdoc appointment with son2 and support worker coming so will go for another walk which will be wonderful. Saw the big harvest moon this morning whilst I was out with beautiful neighbour. What plans have you got on for today?

@TAB  Lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance