Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@TAB  yes I have my healthy carbs in the morning and then salad in the afternoon evening ..... I have spoken to my daughter no more chocolates for the pea and she swore she wouldnt let me eat anymore because it is the chocs that are the down fall for me not healthy carbs :p.

@greenpea  I am going ok. I have work again today then night shift tomorrow night. What have you got on for your day? 

@TAB  Good morning how are you doing today? 😊

@Ant7  I am going out with daughter then have to go to doctor. That is it for today. Have son2 home early afternoon 🙂

@greenpea  I hope you enjoy your time with your daughter. 😊

@Ant7  Thanks Ant7 :). I hope work goes quickly for you so you can get back to all the things you truely love doing like spending time with family, swimming, running etc xxxx

Not too bad @Ant7 work was steady got out of there around 11pm how are yoi going.? Just waiting to leave here then .90min drive home

@greenpea  Thanks I have a few things on for the week in between work so hopefully it will be good 😊

@TAB  I am going ok work today but it should be easy day I hope. I hope you get home ok. 

Well never considered I wouldnt but thanks @Ant7 big bossy ex-boss guy driving Id put money on it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance