Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Morning all
Have a good day

@Ant7  I have my ex visiting and will persuade him to take me for a motorbike ride :P. Son2 is going out with carer on Saturday and will have an Easter hunt here as son2 even though he is 24 still loves looking for eggs 🙂

@greenpea  That sounds like a lovely weekend 😊

G'day everyone,hope yours is good,off to the psychologist  😄

Re: G@ood Morning!

Looking like tomorrow at earliest @greenpea yeah said was available over easter but wont hear anything til I get back

Busy busy @Ant7 hope to be on road soon , cant come soon enough lol how are you going

@TAB  Yeah I am doing ok thanks for asking 😊

Morning @Ant7 @TAB @Bill16 @greenpea @MDT @BlueBay @Shaz51 @Former-Member 

@frog @outlander @Faith-and-Hope @Bimby2 @Appleblossom @eudemonism @Former-Member 

and all.

I have nothing on today so just catching up on some movies i recorded, I love Sc-Fi/fantasy shows as takes me out of this world, and im pissed off with NDIS as they still haven't put my sons review through so he has no support these holidays.

@greenpea  I love your pictures of your lake and it is so calming, those beautiful colours.

@BlueBay  sorry you had trouble sleeping, and not to good today, I hope you can get some calm time today sending hugs your way.

@Bill16 hope everything goes well at your psychologist today.

Thankyou @saturnzoon  all went as well as it could've done 😄

Thanks @greenpea
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance