Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning @Meowmy 

Wishing you a marvelous Monday 💛 xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @greenpea, I'm good ta. Are you? Hey, were you able to find Woodstock? (in my image)
DID ANYONE FIND IT?
I moved a fridge today, can't stand it up grr Waiting for neighbour to come home

Woodstock is in sink @Former-Member 

No I never found Woodstock in your Picture @Former-Member Sorry.

Gee you must have been doing hard lifting (heavy work), if you are sore sore & cannot stand up.

That is just what I was going to ask you & @greenpea & anyone else who is interested, about.

Temping (short-term) & Casual Work, are the only positions that may come up for me soon.

I'm just starting to get more relevant notifications of possible Temp positions - since doing an arduous 3 hour Online Registration (& Induction) with a Large Temping Agency (last week).

This is the Point (Question) -

- A Water Meter Reader (Temp) Position, would Require (insists) that I Walk up to 20Km every day - To Read Water Meters.

20Km is a very long way to walk - I've not been able to walk that far, since my 20's (30 years ago).

Apparently you should not walk that far daily (not Recommended), if you have Knee or Joint problems - which I do have, as my knees & joints are getting worn out very fast.

I would love to try a Totally Different Job like that (Water Meter Reader) - Yet I am fairly sure that my Body cannot Handle that.

What do you think?

Adge

Excellent @TAB You found Woodstock.

What do you think about me Walking 20Km each Day, for Work (Water Meter Reader) - When I have Joint/ Knee problems, & very low physical Stamina?

I would like to do something (Job) Completely Different - I don't think I could Hack that though.

Adge

I thought I could do meter reading til saw ad really harping on fitness etc. it is over 7hrs guess. Id prob seize up half way . Could try it guess. Or play the odds and avoid it @Adge

@Former-Member @TAB @Adge

G'day you all

Hey Hams  @MDT 

Nite all

Nite Hams @MDT 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance