Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

All your boys sound to be going well, that's great to hear @Sam3 

I'm struggling along. Have to get my medication right!! And I've finally been able to book in to see a clinical psychologist, so hopefully the work we do together will start to hell.

I just wish to get better and be back to my old stable, competent, independent person I was a couple of years ago.

Take care!

WIP

@BPDSurvivor 

@AnastasiaThanks for tag.  Great idea, might give a defensive driving course to my son.

Smiley Happy

@Owlunar @MDT @Eve7 @Sam3 

Hope everybody's day is good.  I am bit low, but shuffling on regardless. Did dishes and Swept the porch for my support wkr so she does not traipse in the dirt like I did .. ooops.

Cheers

Apple

Sending a kind hug to you @Appleblossom 

🍏💜🤗💜🍎

Thanks for your reply @WIP 

yes im sure a lot of us want to return to our previous persona & level of functioning. I'm hoping your new treatment will get you there ASAP. 

tbh though I'm probably a bit fanciful- I want to be better than before in that I want to live life with less urgency, greater ease & equanimity 

Keep shuffling @Appleblossom!!! 

Just working on staying alive today @Sam3  but I’ve set a date with my Psycholigist to return to work @WIP  as he felt I needed a goal other than making it through each day.

🤞

g'day @Anastasia

FE01BCC2-4102-40F4-A768-8B6DA7E7411F.png

For sure @Sam3
Why not. I mean I am not into cars myself but if your son likes cars then that's a pretty cool idea i think

onya apple
@Appleblossom

Or "Granny Smith"
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance