Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

That's awesome news @MDT .

Are you still feeling a bit fluey this morning, or did an early night do the trick?

Thanks for thinking of me today. I'm hoping I'll cope a bit better than y'day. It's a tough slog....

Enjoy your day!

@TAB Good morning I hope you are doing alright mate 😊

@Sam3 Good morning how are you doing today 😊

Hey Hams @MDT 

Well done re gym!

I'm taking it easy after a tough day yesterday, still shaken but I can think clearly.   Tomorrow morning I am working my only shift I have left, still anxious though!  I'm supposed to write an essay today ... not really in the headspace.. 

Have a good day

XOXO ANGELS 333

Morning @Sam3 

I'm hopeful that today will have some moments of relief. I didn't sleep particularly well, which was disappointing. My mind is always anxious and running with thoughts. Thoughts I can't control when I'm sleeping. At least during the daytime, I can try my best to dismiss intrusive thoughts, or send them in their way 😉 It doesn't always work though - the negative mind is very powerful.

I've never been very good at meditation (those running thoughts again 😉), but happy to give your recommendation a go. Thanks for the tip.

Hope you have a nice day @Sam3 

Ha yeah a few health probs bout it lol 😸 hopy youre going okay

What's the essay about @Angles333

Remember to MESL
Make your point
Explain your point
Support your point
Link your point

I'm glad you are taking it easy after a rough day.

I had a rough evening. Was overtired and anxious. Sleep did wonders

Early night did help for sure @WIP

I was just tired and fed up. Yesterday I managed to do some organising for my website and read an interesting article. Today I may try to write something. I'll see how we go.

Just finished at gym. Now enjoying my coffee and muffin

Good morning @Ant7 @MDT @TAB @WIP @Angels333 @Adge @Maggie @greenpea @Former-Member @eth @Sans911 @outlander @oceangirl @Snowie @NatureLover @BPDSurvivor @CheerBear @Zed1 @Owlunar @Shaz51 @Emelia8 @Zoe7 and all forumites here. I hope you have a wonderful day!  It's sunny in Melbourne - 17 - which is nice! I'm getting my tyres done this morning so I'm making the most of the time knitting and surfing the Internet. 
@MDT I love the writing tip you listed earlier. I may choose to use it if that's okay later on if I go back to uni. 

Good on you for getting to the gym @MDT 

Who knows when they will be able to open again in Melbourne?!?  I was just about to start up again at my gym, then Stage 4 hit.

Good luck with your writing today!

I'm about to enjoy a coffee too. 
I had a fasting blood test this morning, so looking forward to the coffee

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance