Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

How are you old mates ?

@TAB @Bill16

Yeah not too bad @MDT yourself ?

think today is another rest day here @MDT  trying to stay out of trouble and away from people lol

Yeah not bad thanks @Bill16
Just got up a bit later than normal lol

Same @TAB thinking that's the case here too lol

day doesnt pass here without chainsaw or whippersnipper noise, people must be bored @MDT  trying to wake up after nap then go to post office quickly 

Good morning @Bimby2 

I hope you have a wonderful day as well. 

Eeeeek re noises @TAB Not so bad if its actually a lyrebird copying the noise.

@Bimby2 @Bill16 @MDT @Judi9877 @greenpea @Former-Member @Former-Member @The-red-centaur @Former-Member @Lee2 @CraftPoppy @TheVorticon @Guiding_Light @Jo-anneJoy @Sans911 @MDT @utopia @Shaz51 @outlander @Former-Member @Maggie  @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 

Thought the Lived Experience side of the forum could do with some Grapes and Cukes too.  Pls look past it if you have already seen Franz Waal vid

grapes.jpgCukes.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcJxRqTs5nk 

Hi @Appleblossom went out for 90 mins the noise still there feel headache coming back lol
Cukes look better than anything ive seen for awhile ok remote ish area guess. Funny, mine camps seem to get better fruit and veg than town . Dift suppliers guess
Former-Member
Not applicable

images (72).jpeg

images (73).jpeg

CUPPA TIME FOR THE WEARY 🎉. How was your day?  Mine quiet, had a telehealth apt which didn't end well re tapering back now i'v started psychologist. Why is one hour a week support too much to ask of the world? Anyway, been teary since so thought I'd pretend I'm having a high tea with all of you here, and my packet cuppaccino 💙

Pkt coffee beats my Instant. @Former-Member just spent 90mins at pathology waiting mostly lol ok DAS for work. Had ph appt w dr didnt go brilliantly yest poor woman's English a bit patchy in ways she cant grasp seem. She yelled at me down the phone after asked her to repeat same thing 3x oh well can understand everything face to face phone harder and she gets frustrated Anyhoo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance