Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Morning forumites
Enjoy your day am d stay safe in the fire season those who are affected. We have been warned here like many so naturally a bit more anxious today

Morning @Ant7. I'm ok. Hope you have a nice day today 

Morning @MDT and all others around. I hear you on the anxiety about the fires Hamsolo. Half my colleagues are off work today because their childrens schools are closed.

Thinking of all today and hoping with all my heart it's not as bad as they fear it might be. 💚💚

@Molliex  good morning how are you doing today? 😊

Morning all

@Ant7 @Molliex @MDT @Shaz51 @TAB @Shaz51 @greenpea @eth @CheerBear @SleepyDad and everyone passing by

Image result for morning cuppa

@frog Good morning how are you doing today 😊

Yeah @Molliex
I am optimistic however still anxious... Work that one out hey 🤔

@frog good morning.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Small window of opportunity for quick post. NBN down now for 3 days, so no internet here. Nearby fires have taken out towers or relay stations. Glimmer of distant wifi this morning, so just quickly checking in while I can. Sorry all, for not responding to tags, not been possible. 

Wanting to let all my fellow members who are also in fire zones, or with family or friends in fire zones, all the best. Just remember that no home is worth a life, so if fire threatens your home .. get out to a safe place while you can.

I am okay here, smack in the middle of 3 large out of control fires. Downgraded yesterday from emergency to watch and act. Likely to be upgraded again though, as day progresses to extreme heat and high winds. Awful thick smoke, cant see 50 metres. Hard to breathe at times. Not a breath of wind right now, so smoke lingers.

Our fire evacuee who was staying with us, was allowed home yday, but likely to be back again with expected upgrade of fires.

Packed a few things ready to go if we get a call to evacuate. Holly has her favourite soft squeeky toy, Moo, ready to go too.

Stay safe everyone .. thinking of you all, especially those affected by fires.

@greenpea @Determined @eth @Maggie @CheerBear @outlander @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Gazza75 

@Meowmy @MDT @Ant7 @frog @Molliex @Adge @Former-Member 

Sherry 🔥

Thank you for remembering me @Shaz51 and may your day go well.
Sincere wishes my friend. Bimby2/
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance