Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

you are a funny bunny @Meowmy um , yeah .. just use tape measure not scales re healthy walking Cat Happy

@BryanaCamp Hello darling again. Just a thought, very few people in real life don’t get some kind of major health issues even from the best backgrounds. Then most of us learn so much via our illnesses or major life upheaval. So we just keep going. Have a good evening. Take care.

@greenpea Hello beautiful darling pea, hope your evening is good. Just had dinner, some vegetable, chicken soup. I think very few people in real life don’t get any major health problems or life upheaval. We have learnt a lot via our MI. May be it’s a blessing in disguise. Someone told me once, in long run, most people even out in our lives. I think that probably true. Even the richest, best , high functioning people have similar issues of human kind. Anyhow, think will look at you tube and practice ball on stick, haha. Thank you for care and support. Take care.

@TAB Hey,tabby cat, I reckon you have done well these few days. Got your back, aches treated a bit, did shopping, had communicated with work. I am also improved a fair bit, now eleven days anxiety free. Thanks for care and support. Just had vegetable chicken soup. Think will look at you tube and practice ball on stick. Take care.

Thanks @Meowmy  nice of you to say that

@Doglover  Hey Doglover Hearthow are you going today? Hoping you are doing fine and tucked up into bed like a pea in a pod :). Relationships are hard especially putting mi into the equation. It is so hard for many of those close to us to understand mi. I remember once my mum said to me ' Why do people with a mental illness talk about it all the time?' I said as quick as a flash back to her ' Because no one without a mi understands what it is like'.  I think that holds true. They think that just because you are on medications that everything will magically go back to normal .... ahh ahh .... nope I wish life was that easy.

It is a tough road Doglover but I and the other formites are here with you hun. You are not doing this alone. ps: Try not to worry re husband. I remember ex didn't understand at all when I was manic and totally off the rails (much worse than you though so don't worry). Plus I had my son2 who was totally insane at this point and massive money troubles etc etc. It was all a 'perfect storm' (his words). Now we have a perfect friendship. It is all a process. Just keep talking is my advice. Don't stop talking. Remember he is worried sick about you and in mourning for what has happened to you. Sometimes people attack those who they are most worried about. greenpeaxxxx

@Meowmy  Hey Meowmy  hoping you are tucked up all warm inside your pea pod :). I am not sure about mental illness being a blessing but it has certainly change the way I think about things.:D. You dinners always sound so warming and wholesome. You never know you might inspire me to do something more in the kitchen other than salads :D. Hoping you have a wonderful day my dear friend Meowmy. Love always greenpeaxxx

@TAB  Hey TABs hoping you are up and about and ready for a convo :). 

@Meowmy  How is my girl? 😄 Looking forward to hearing your sweet posts through out the day xxx

@Doglover  I was thinking do you have anything that you can spoil yourself with today? Anything little. Like I have a Royal Albert mug with 'Smile' written on the side of it. I use it every morning to have my coffee m:). Doesn't have to be a big thing just something nice just for you xxx

@BryanaCamp  Hey BtyanaCamp will be heading out into the wilds in a couple of hours. Wish you were there with me. Forgot to mention my neighbour has another two weeks before she can walk and her daughter is gravely ill with cancer so I may be walking by myself for a while yet.  Will think of you with me this morning in spirit 🙂

@Gazza75  Hey Gazza75 hoping you are doing great. Looking forward to hearing from you later on when you are up and about :)xx

@Former-Member  Hey Sherry. I meant to ask yesterday what were you doing on a train at 1.30isham!!! I hope you had someone to body guard you :o! Have a great day my dear friend xxx

@Ant7  Hey Ant7 I wonder if you are awake? ready for a convo if you are. Love greenpeax

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning @greenpea 

I was on the train from about 1am until midday yesterday as I am visiting my very sick aging parents. So I wont be around much until next week, with limited access to internet while away. I am travelling home again from Sunday arvo, but requires an overnight stay in Sydney due to bad train connections on the return journey. I will finally get home late Mon arvo.

I could tag you to my thread if you like, but I dont really think you need to know all that.

Its a trip I havent been able to do until now, due to hubbys poor health. My mum particularly, is doing very poorly with several very sery serious physical illnesses, and dementia getting a grip along with her decline in physical health. After half a day here yesterday, I am feeling quite devastated in the rapid decline. So sad.  My aim is to help them transition into accepting some home care.

Sherry

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance