Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

rebates? @TAB

@greenpea hey,beautiful, hope you enjoyed the mornings with walKing and new clothes. I got through work. Now having coffee and walk. With my schizoeffective disorder, my mood go ups and downs. Gets a but low during the day. Loving my new pants, comfortable,light and looks cool. Plan to walk another thirty,forty Minutes, then home.

Wish you a great afternoon. Thanks for care and support.Love you.

@TAB hope physio helps with your hack. Thanks for chats. I got through work. Now having coffee and walk.Are you back at work tomorrow? Have a good afternoon. Take care.

@Meowmy  you are a star Meowmy you never give up one of your great qualities :D. Enjoy your walk and will talk soon. ps: happy your pants fit well and are super comfy :Dxxxx

well its normal physio , well if set it out to say you are getting weaker etc @MDT 

it felt alright when there, but sore now ok good sore hope @Meowmy  yeah havent made mind up re work prob more likely not

thats good re coffee and walk

I could sleep now, am home, going to dentist in an hour, trying to make most of day off

@greenpea Hey, lovely girl, what are you doing in the afternoon and evening? Just got home. Today had two difficult clients, was shaky and low. Rang senior advisor, had a chat. Feel much relieved now. Looks may be able to keep anxiety attack away for today at the moment. Dinner looking simple and just vegetables. Mum upset with my nephew now losing father(my brother), that my brother came home to live. What are you having for dinner? Wish you a lovely afternoon and evening. Keep warm,cozy and happy,little pea.

@TAB Well done. Sounds you have done so much today on your day off. Good that physio helps. Hope the exercises continue to keep you from aching. Happy seeing dentist. I need to see mine eventually. You have done very well today, looking after yourself, your health,teeth and bath and physio. That is so good. Wish you a great afternoon and evening. Hope you will have something nice for dinner.

_20190612_162026.JPG

I always like how clouds can form in different ways 

@Ant7 Hello, thanks for message. I had an okay day. Survived work and went walking and coffee. Now not much to do, just relax and doze in front of tv. Wish you a great afternoon and evening.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance