Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Thanks very much @Meowmy 5 hrs to go here

@Queenie Hello, think we are all in the process of getting on and getting better. Hope you will go well at the meeting. Think slowly bit by bit, with our friends here, we could all get better. Take care. Hope to talk soon.

@TAB Take care. 5 hours will go well. You will be home, relaxing, nice foods and shower. Talk soon.

@greenpea You truly a real nice, special, kind,caring, sensitive person with heart of gold. All your experiences will enrich your life, bless your future , lead to your happiness, satisfaction, fulfillment and peace. Take care. Talk soon.

😸 @Meowmy 😀

@TAB hey you made it well done.good night

Yeah back in camp now @Meowmy so goal of 20hrs pay achieved here lol am sore. Good Night

@Doglover  Hi and good morning my dear friend Heart. I understand completely the frustration and disappointment that you feel re: your previous job and not being able to work. I have a degree in philosophy and politics and would love to go back to uni and do further study but alas (and my pdoc basically confirmed it) it is out of my grasp. My brain just cannot cope with the stress or the complexiy of studying. any more. She suggested (and there is nothing wrong with this) that taking up a hobby like painting would be beneficial. I just want to go back to uni...... In saying that just because I cannot cope with complex study or work anymore doesn't mean the same is for you. You sound like a smart cookie 🙂 I am sure given time that you will be able to get back to work in some degree at least :). 

On thing I have found with mental illness it is like the hydra every time you cut off a head another two appears. So you have to keep chopping until you destroy the beast. In other words you never give up. I will be with you Doglover every step of the way on your mi journey. It will be okay just keep reaching out and never give up. Love always greenpeaxxxx

@Meowmy  Awww thank you Meowmy. Where would the pea be without you :DHeartxxxx

Good morning to everyone @TAB @Meowmy @Queenie @MDT @Adge @Doglover @Bimby2 @Ant7 @Bill16 @Appleblossom @BryanaCamp @Alacarte @frog @Former-Member  and all I have missed and all who pass by on this terrific Tuesday :D. I am going for a walk this morning! yay! has been four days since I have walked so am really looking forward to it. Weather should be beautiful here this week up to 23 degrees!!! won't last but will make the most of being outside. If it was 23 degrees all year round I would be a very happy lil pea :). Wishing everyone a super pea day with whatever you have on. Take good care of yourselves. Love greenpeaxxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance