Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@greenpea @Ant7 @BlueBay Good morning, hope your Friday inspection go well. Wish you all a great day. I made it again to the morning, Will be going walking. @greenpea Love you,little pea, have a lovely morning, hope to talk later.Take care all.

@Meowmy  Good morning how are you doing today?

I hope you are well 😊

@TAB Good morning, hope you had a good sleep. Wish you a good working day today from late to very late. Take care of your back. I made it to the morning again. Will be going walking then a bit more grocery shopping. Have a great day. Take care.

@Ant7 Good morning. Hope you will have a good day. I am feeling ok in the morning, which is rare. Will be going walking and a bit of grocery shopping. Have a good day. Take care.

@Meowmy  Have a lovely walk Meowmy. Love you too :)xxx

Hi  @Meowmy  Thankyou yes I already had a walk ok a short one here

hope your day goes okay I think have tomorrow off cos work late today

@Meowmy  I hope you have a good day. Enjoy your walk 😊

Wow @greenpea , u must get up early! Its 8.30 here in wa and it says u posted 6 hours ago, so 4.30 depending on where you live. Is that bcoz u cant sleep or ur just naturally an early riser?

Iv got psychiatrist appt today and i just dont even know what to say. Things arent getting any better snd i dont hav any confidence that anything they do is going to make it better. The burning sensations throughout my body, head, face that i wake up to every morning, i think they are from excipients in the meds that dont agree with me, so no matter which ones they give me its not going to make ne difference. I feel like im stuck betwn a very large rock and a very hard place! Just dont know what to do anymore. 

I hope u get this full msg @greenpea  and not the one that got posted before i finished.

Take care lil pea and hav a nice day. Xxx

Hi @greenpea , I mentioned i had psychiatrist appt today. Just thought id let u know its bn cancelled - hes off sick. Next available not until next tuesday. Oh well, didnt know what i was going to say anyway. 

Take care @greenpea 

@Doglover  Hi Doglover good luck with your psychiatrist today. Yes I do get up insanely early but I also go to bed around 8.30 as I am so tired. I think the night time meds do it .... well could be the meds accumulating thoughout the day as I am continually tired lol. Sorry to hear that you are having med problems seems to be such a common thing for everyone with one thing or another. Hopefully the psychiatrist can think up something which will help alleviate those burning symptoms .... I haven't had those but I have put on weight and am tired. Will be around later if you want to catch up and just have a talk. Am here for you greenpeaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance