Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Oh dear, nevermind.  It would have been good to know when the transit you're in ended.  It would have provided some sanity to your situation.  I find once you put in the data the transits speak for themselves and provide some useful guidelines and peace of mind. I use it for my own needs @TAB.  My best friend was an astrologer and I caught the bug off her! lol 

okay fair enough @SmilingGecko  I do think it has some merit; I only use once in a blue moon tho lol

It's probably my silly imagination, it sounds like a magical place to live! ☺️ @SmilingGecko 

Yes @maddison its a nice place.  The only problem is the foundations are shifting.  Not much I can do about it right now.  Had all kinds of engineers and plumbers out to the property. Wasn't covered by house insurance.  Can't sell or move.  

Yeah its pretty amazing what you can do with astrology its just that people arent aware @TAB 

Yeah I guess so @SmilingGecko wonder what my stars would say lol

Hey @TAB hope you don't mind me butting in here, I was reading your updates. I am feeling same as @SmilingGecko . I'm annoyed things are continuing to be difficult for you. You are not burden! I felt exactly same when telling people my problems. I really want you to get a break!! I couldn't believe the voting people you spoke to response about 'other people' . You made me lol with ridiculous of it all. Hang in there👍👍👍 this sux. I'm sending you positivity & hope that things get a bit easier & will work out smoothly for you.

You would be surprised.  What star sign are you anyway? @TAB 

that's okay @maddison  .. not 'butting in' .. thanks, just have to get my head around things this morning that's all

yes, AEC person was a having a conversation with someone else I think.. 

it sounded okay @SmilingGecko  tried to put pic up but was too big. 

Libra ..early October

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance