Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good day all

@MDT @WIP @SmilingGecko @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @greenpea @Judi9877 @Tinker67 @Exhaustedmum ... forumites one and all.

I feel like hot drinks are keeping me going today. Bleak outside, little progress inside but I can go at my own pace and I have heating so looking on the bright side.

100 Awesome Saturday Quotes and Sayings For The Weekend

@frog hey thanks for the tag.  I just cooked up a stew for lunch and hopefully do some yoga this afternoon.  Be well!

I did a bit of yoga this morning @SmilingGecko It helps me feel more grounded, apart from the physical benefits. Enjoy the stew!

@frog thanks mate!

👋💕 @frog  .....

Hi @frog  I read that hot drinks are keeping you inside. It's obviously cold where you are. Stay warm! 
As for me, it's knitting a blanket for myself, drinking coffee and watching the Olympic Games- the men's road race is currently on. I might go out and get some food for late lunch- I'm thinking sushi rolls- and food for dinner. I definitely need more milk for coffee😂

Have a great arvo!

Judi9877

@SmilingGecko  Hey Smiling_Gecko I will try your idea re gluten thank you. Alot of my trouble is my medication. It makes me so tired . Exhausted that I crash throughout the day and then am up in the early mornings ..... it is terrible feeling.

@Meowmy  Hey beautiful lady:) I hope you are doing well tonight.xxx

@HenryX  wishing you a kind and super pea evening aheadl.Love peaxxx

Hello @greenpea

"

Thank you very much for your greeting and evening wishes. I hope that it is also a pleasant warm evening for you too.

"

Best Wishes

@HenryX

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance